SERVICE PERFORMANCE INSIGHT, LLC PRIVACY STATEMENT
How We Protect You
Service Performance Insight, LLC “SPI Research” is committed to protecting the privacy of information and data that may be used to identify you (your "personal information"). The intention of this Privacy Notice is to disclose our information-gathering practices and describe how we use your personal information.
Who We Are
SPI Research is a limited liability corporation headquartered at 6260 Winter Hazel Dr. Liberty Township, Ohio. SPI Research is a global research and consulting organization dedicated to helping professional services organizations (PSOs) make quantum improvements in productivity and profit. In 2007, SPI developed the PS Maturity Model™ as a strategic planning and management framework. It is now the industry-leading performance improvement tool used by over 20,000 service and project-oriented organizations to chart their course to service excellence.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you if you use our website, fill out registration forms, complete our research surveys, complete forms to download content from our website, or purchase our reports. We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact details, such as name, title, company name, email address, phone number, and location
- Your email subscription preferences
- Credit card information (if you are making a purchase)
- Details about your interest in our products, services and publications
- Information about the work that you do, such as the industry and geography you work in and the number of people at your company
- Information from publicly available profiles, such as on LinkedIn, in connection with our marketing activities or research
- Responses to surveys, polls, or assessments
- Information collected automatically from our website visitors, such as your IP address, browser type, language, operating system, the date and time you accessed our website, and the link from which you accessed our website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information that we collect is used to perform our contractual obligations and for our other legitimate interests. In some cases, we may ask you for your consent to use your personal information. Specifically, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver services, research, consulting or transactions that you have requested
- To perform under our contracts with our business partners, such as invitations to our events and webinars
- To improve our website, including upgrading security measures
- To send you promotional materials or communications regarding our content and services, or information from SPI Research partners, that we feel may be of interest to you
- To conduct research on topics of interests to SPI Research and its customers
- For educational purposes, such as polls conducted in webinars
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your information for legitimate business purposes with the following individuals and entities:
- Vendors engaged by SPI Research to provide certain services on behalf of SPI Research, such as marketing services, content management/data storage, payment processing, and conducting surveys.
SPI Research will never sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to third-party entities except as described in this Privacy Notice.
Transfer of Information to the United States
SPI Research is headquartered in the United States. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States. The United States has not sought nor received a finding of "adequacy" from the European Union. With respect to transfer from the European Union, SPI Research relies on derogations for specific situations. In particular, SPI Research collects and transfers personal information to the United States only with your consent, to perform on a contract with you (or in your interest), or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interests of SPI Research in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. SPI Research endeavors to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal information and to use it in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
SPI Research retains personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship with you or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as your employer). We may also retain personal information about prospective customers or prospective employees until we determine that it is unlikely that we will provide you with services and/or employ you. We also may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations.
If you do not want to receive promotional or marketing communications from SPI Research, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the end of our emails or surveys. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will retain your contact information to ensure that we do not contact you again.
SPI Research uses a number of security technologies and procedures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome these measures and gain access to your information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SPI Research disclaims any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
Links to External Websites
Children’s Personal Information
SPI Research is a general audience website and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children. While our website may be viewed by children, SPI Research does not seek to obtain information about visitors under 18 years of age.
Statement on Cookies
Cookies We Use
We use the service providers listed below. You may visit the links to learn about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their cookies.
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Collecting information: This means we can learn more about how you use our website so we can improve our services and online experience.
- Tailoring your experience: Cookies allow us to provide you with information, products, and services we think you’ll find interesting.
- Making our marketing relevant: We can show you relevant offers and promotions on our website and through our advertising networks.
- Email: If you receive our email updates, we tailor the information we send you based on the data our cookies have collected from your recent visits to our website. You can opt-out of this in any email we send.
Changes to Privacy Notice
SPI Research reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time, for any reason, without notice to you. Any changes will be published on our website where you can access our current Privacy Notice. When we update this Privacy Notice, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of this page.
If you have additional questions about how we handle your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1(650) 342-4690 or by mail at:
1126 Dorchester Ct
Naples, FL 34104
United States of America
For personal information subject to European data protection laws, SPI Research is the controller of the personal information.