2014 Project-based ERP Buyers Guide
Item Number: SPI14ERPBG
The growth engine of the world’s economy has shifted from manufacturing to project-based, people-centric services businesses. These businesses rely on project-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), also known as Services Resource Planning (SRP), applications to manage the financial aspects of the firm. These solutions automate core business processes such as quote-to-cash, resource and talent management, time capture and billing, and provide the real-time visibility necessary to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
This project-based ERP Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of important trends, business processes and selection criteria to help project-based businesses evaluate and choose ERP applications, which will provide the level of insight, management and control needed to improve productivity and profitability.
What this report contains:
- Project-Based ERP defined
- Market trends – strategic considerations and technology trends
- Project-Based ERP solutions – module overview
- Project-Based ERP benefits and checklist
- Core business processes
- Project-Based ERP vendor overview – review of top nine solution providers and differentiators
- Selection process
Project-Based ERP Buyer’s Guide Specifications:
- 21 pages
- 20 insightful charts and graphs
Your email address is important. We will email you a link to the report PDF.