2017 PSA Buyers Guide
Item Number: SPI17PSABG
The growth engine of the world’s economy has shifted from manufacturing to project-based, people-centric services businesses. These businesses rely on Professional Services Automation (PSA) solutions. PSA automates core business processes such as quote-to-cash, resource management and time capture and billing. It provides the real-time visibility necessary to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
This PSA Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of important trends, business processes and selection criteria to help project- and services-based businesses evaluate and choose PSA applications, which will provide the level of insight, management and control needed to improve productivity and profitability.
What this report contains:
- PSA defined, marketing trends, technology trends and strategic considerations
- PSA modules – core and additional
- PSA benefits – business case, visibility, benefits of integration
- Core business processes – quote to cash and resource management
- PSA Vendors – descriptions of the top nine solutions and solution differentiators
- PSA Selection process
PSA Buyer’s guide specifications:
- 20 pages
- Over 20 insightful charts and graphs
Your email address is important. We will email you the report PDF.